Cozy Stormbay Knitting Wrap is another knitted shawl that is sure to delight all lovers of this craft. The shawl has the shape of a triangle and is one of the simpler patterns. The colors refer to the ocean or the sea. It will be a perfect addition to jeans or as a poncho for a thin T-shirt. For more awesome patterns & inspiration join Free Knitting Patterns Facebook Group!
Stormbay Knitting Wrap by Lisa Mutch
Skill Level: Easy Craft: Knitting Designed by: Lisa Mutch,
- Suggested yarn: Northbound Knitting Merino Silk DK
- Yarn weight: DK (11 wpi)
- Gauge: 4 stitches = 2.5 cm in Stockinette Stitch
- Needle size: US 8 – 5.0 mm
- Yardage: 760 yards (695 m)
- Sizes available: One Size
- Languages: English
More cute shawls wrap patterns:
Where can I find a free pattern?